We are currently developing our agricultural business in field of popular plant growth promoters and fertilizers and biological fungicides based on Trichoderma Asperellum.
What is Trichoderma Asperellum?
- Trichoderma spp. -> 100 species
- Cosmopolitan filamentous fungus that colonizes various different soil types
- T. polysporum & T. minutisporum -> species from cold areas
- T. aureoviride only in North Europe and England
- T. harzianum and T. asperellum -> real cosmopolitans!
- T. reesei: for the commercial production of enzymees (cellulases, hemicellulases, proteases, glucanases)
We have concentrated our business on one specific strain of Trichoderma Asperellum – strain T34. We are offering to our customers products that has been developed and produced by our long-term partner and supplier – KWIZDA Agro GmbH
Ps Perfect Pro